RCA 75″ Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV (RTU7575):
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images. Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions. They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
- 4 HDMI inputs for great home theater connection. High-speed HDMI delivers a full 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. An HDMI cable is not included.
- Enjoy the picture from multiple angles. Wide 178° viewing angle provides a clear picture for viewers seated near the side of the screen.
- Every scene looks more realistic. Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity. Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by RCA’s 4K technology
- Manage the viewing experience for your kids. The parental control functionality lets you block channels with unwanted content.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Ultra HD-level picture quality|4 HDMI inputs for great home theater connection
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
66.29 x 11.38 x 40.48 Inches
Notes / Disclaimer:
- Price mentioned on our website is the best (least) available for particular item.
- We find the best product deals across all global e-stores.
- Price may vary and changed from store to store and from place to place based on different tax rates.
- We collect the information on daily basis and try to reach the same to our respective users.
- In case if the price changes, we do not take any responsibility on the same, as it may depends on all the e-stores and their policies.
- Users are highly requested to follow us on Social Media Platforms to stay connected to receive all cheapest deals on daily basis.
- If prices are changed at the time of purchasing any items, the third party/ particular store will be responsible for the same. We do not undertake any guarantee/ warranty of the products and information of the said product.
- This page was last updated on 5th February, 2020, and the post may disappear after a week from now.